Sunday, October 2, 2011

RUSSO BOOK SIGNING OCTOBER 2011


October 1, 2011

My friend Author Cherise Joy Thomas and I hopped in the car grabbed a bite to eat and made our way from Malibu to Bakersfield. When we landed off Ming Ave we were surprised we ran right into the mall as we exited. We were a 40 mins early so we figured we might have to check out what Bakersfield had to offer. What do you know we loved it. Looking at the clock time went by so fast before we knew it it was time to jump in the car and head over to Russo's Book Store. It was in a beautiful shopping center and Jason was there to welcome me with open arms as we walked in.

Not sure if I would sale anything at all I was excited when I sold everything in the store had and everything in my bag before I left made for a great day. NBC stopped by for a interview they were super sweet and it was a full circle moment for me because Punky Brewster was on NBC. I got a chance to meet some wonderful people, Mr. Ludwig was a great man who set the signing off buying 2 books from there it all went so fast before I knew it IT WAS OVER!!

I pray to visit Russo Books again and again with new releases...

Miss. Ross is heading a business women's conference 2012 in Bakersfield, CA and I will be there.


Thanx, Bakersfield!!

1 comment: