Tuesday, April 12, 2011

AAMBC 2011 Book Awards I WON!!

OMG I am so excited and I feel so blessed! I have only been a author for 8 months and to be nominated for a award was a great honor now to actually win is amazing. First I would like to thank my co-author Kathie Scott because without you "Around The World Twice" would not be here. You have taught me a lot about friendship! J.M. Benjamin you have been a great mentor and a friend. I appreciate you taking a chance on me as a writer!! Last but not least EVERYONE who purchased and supported the book you guys have been the biggest part of making my dream come true! I have wanted to write a book since I was 5 years old. I can never put in words how much this all means to me. Life is about moments and this is one I will remember forever!!

Thank You,
Cherie

Look here are all the 2011 winners below!

2011 AAMBC Literary Award Winners

AAMBC Author of the Year 
 
Rahiem Brooks
Breakout Author of the Year
Traci Bee
Indie Book Store of the Year
Urban Knowledge Book Store
Book Club of the Year
Chicago Reading Circle
Magazine of the Year
Essence
Publicist of the Year
Dawn Hardy
Indie Publisher of the Year
Triple Crown Publications
Street Lit Writer of the Year
K’wan
Reviewer of the Year
Urban Book Source
Poet of the Year
Marc Lacey
Male Author of the Year
Brian W. Smith
Romance Author of the Year
Trice Hickman
Female Author of the Year
Karla Brady
Readers Choice
Cherie Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment